Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sure, But What About The Bowl?: Edible Spoons


edible-spoons-1.jpgTriangle Tree is releasing spicy, sweet and plain Edible Spoons, a line of dog treat looking spoons that can be eaten after your meal, preventing the earth-unfriendly disposal of plastic spoons like I just don't put them in the dishwasher and reuse them. Haha, what do you mean you're not supposed to do that? I dunno, the spicy one might be okay with Indian or Thai but I'm having a hard time imagining the sweet or plain ones complimenting my Penis Shaped Sugar Bombs in the morning. PROTIP: things that aren't edible that are made to be edible generally taste like shit. That said, I'll withhold judgement on these things until my dog actually tries one. Isn't that right, Chloe? Man, she loves licking those sandals. Hit the jump for a couple more product shots because I made the mistake of editing them to post and don't want to feel like those minutes were a waste. via Geekologie - Gadgets, Gizmos, and Awesome http://geekologie.com/2013/04/sure-but-what-about-the-bowl-edible-spoo.php?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+geekologie%2FiShm+%28Geekologie+-+Gadgets%2C+Gizmos%2C+and+Awesome%29 http://geekologie.com/